Looking to write a small business plan?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place. Regardless of the size of your business, a business plan is an important element in helping you ensure that your small business has every chance of surviving and prospering.
While business plans are synonymous with start-up’s they play a vital role in all businesses from the very smallest to the very largest. There are a number of benefits to business planning aside from seeking to raise finance i.e.
- To help reduce uncertainty
- To help manage cash flow
- To decide on a future strategy
- To help reduce risk
This BPlans website is packed with small business resources that can help you write a compelling small business plan. Here is a list of some of the key resources on our site that we recommend.
- Understand how to write a business plan by reading Tim Berrys’ Hurdle Book on business planning.
- Review a free sample business plan so you get a feel for the business plan layout and contents.
- Look up examples of mission statements and executive summaries so you can write your own.
- Consider the benefits of Business Plan Pro in helping you write a business plan.
- Gain an understanding of cash flow with a cash flow calculator.
- Read an article on everything from sales forecasting to why you should enter a business plan competition.
The above just represent the tip of the ice berg – Bplans is packed with information to ensure you have all the resources you need to write a small business plan you’ll be proud of.